BBCOR Baseball Bats or ‘Batted Ball Coefficient of Restitution’ baseball bats are specially designed bats that are designed to eliminate the trampoline effect that is found in the alloy and composite bats. Since this trampoline effect can increase the bounce rate, pitching the performance during a hit, they can be a biasing factor that is often regarded as an unfair advantage during the play.
Therefore, many leagues now require players to use approved BBCOR baseball bats that do not have this trampoline effect at all. Here is a review of the top eitht BBCOR baseball bats that are available in the market in 2012 and 2013, giving the best performance level to their users. We found some great deals on the Cheapbats website.
- 2013 Easton S3 – Available at as low as $139, this is an alloy baseball bat that promises players high performance. It is a single-walled baseball bat that uses vibration control technology that refrains from producing a sting during a collision in the handle. It is designed to give players high speed and control of the baseball bat.
- 2013 Easton S4 – Quite similar to the S3 model, Easton is another one of single-walled baseball bats. The only difference between Easton S3 and S4 is the slightly smaller barrel diameter of S4; a nice and sturdy 2-1/2”, making it ideal for leagues that require baseball bats with less diameter. This great bat was $199, reduced to $119.95.
- 2013 Easton XL3 – Similar to the Easton baseball bats, XL3 is an alloy, single-walled bat that offers higher head through zone to the players. The barrel of the XL3 model is extended in length which also results in fewer vibrations and quick rebounding speed.
- 2013 Easton S1 Power Brigade – This is a double-walled composite bat by Easton that provides top-notch performance to the players. The swing speed of these bats is quite fast while the control is also very high. It is undoubtedly an ideal choice for those looking for a hitter baseball bat.
- 2013 Easton S2 – Another remarkable addition to the Easton’s speed line, S2 is also a double-walled bat that comes with a barrel made of alloy but a composite handle. The smaller of the sweet spot allows for better control and performance while the bat weight is quite well-balanced.
- 2013 Easton XL2 – A bat by Easton that comes from their Power Brigade product line, the Easton XL2 has a large sweet spot while it allows no vibration rate at all, giving players an extremely high performance.
- 2012 DeMarini Vexxum – This double-walled composite baseball bat with an alloy barrel is a solid production by DeMarini. A large sweet spot and a completely vibration free handle is all that you need for a high performance match, the 2012 DeMarini Vexxum available at $79.95.
- 2012 DeMarini Voodoo – This is another bat by DeMarini that is a blend of composite and alloy. It offers a slight load at the barrel end while the vibration rate is very slight. Reduced from $299 to $139.95!
Loads of good deals on 2013 BBCOR baseball bats on Cheapbats.com – come check us out!